1000mL Cylinder, Measuring, Diamond Essentials, Class B, PMP, Molded Graduations, tall form
Diamond® Essentials™ Graduated Measuring Cylinders offer the precise fluid measurements required in many laboratory operations. These cylinders are available in both Class A accuracy for precision work, and Class B accuracy for general laboratory work. Diamond® Essentials™ cylinders are engineered with easy to read molded graduations, hexagonal bases, wide openings, and tapered pour spouts for simple and efficient use.
- Available in translucent polypropylene (PP) or clear polymethylpentene (PMP
- Manufactured from virgin, USP class VI resins
- Complies with FDA 21-CFR and European Pharmacopeia
- Chemically resistant to most acids, bases, and many common solvents
- Molded metric graduation scales per Class A or B accuracy standards
- Comply with DIN 12681 and ISO 6706 standards
- Working temperature range: 4º – 60ºC
- Calibrated to contain (TC) (In) at 20ºC
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.