Axygen® 1.7 mL MaxyClear Snaplock Microcentrifuge Tube, Clear, Nonsterile, 500 Tubes/Pack, 10 Packs/Case
12 people are viewing this right now
Available on backorder
Axygen® 1.7 mL MaxyClear Microtubes are available in a variety of colors, sterile, and Maxymum Recovery®. All Axygen Snaplock Microtubes have frosted cap surfaces for labeling, frosted panels on the side for writing, and a piercing port in the center of the cap.
- Made from co-polymer material that offers exceptional strength and chemical resistance
- Co-polymer tubes are not certified for autoclaving or boiling
- Will withstand up to 14,000 RCF
- Snaplock cap assures efficient seal
- Thin membrane in cap center allows easy access to sample by syringe needle
- RNase-/DNase-free Nonpyrogenic
- Both Co-polymer and homopolymer tubes offer exceptional strength and chemical resistance.
- 5000 / Cs
About the brand
Founded and incorporated in 1993, Axygen, Inc. is the leading global supplier of laboratory plastics for the research industry, including the pharmaceutical, biotech, and academia markets. It is headquartered in Union City, California in the San Francisco Bay Area. Presently, Axygen employs over 300 people worldwide. In September 2010, Axygen BioScience Inc. was acquired by Corning Incorporated and integrated into Corning’s Life Sciences segment. Axygen brand products are now part of the Corning Family of Brands.
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.