- Cellulose nitrate (CN) membranes are good for filtering buffers where protein binding is not a concern.
- 1000 mL receiver bottles feature easy grip sides for improved handling.
- Additional storage bottles can be purchased to increase capacity.
- Bottle caps are supplied sterile and individually packaged.
- Angled hose connector simplifies vacuum line attachment.
- Individually packaged, sterile and nonpyrogenic.
- Each system has the membrane material and pore size printed on the unit and is color-coded by membrane type for easy product identification.
- Expiration date appears on the filter funnel and shipping boxes.
- Expiration date of the membrane is three years from the time the product is manufactured