Corning® 500 mL Vacuum Filter/Storage Bottle System, 0.22 µm Pore 33.2cm² PES Membrane, Sterile, 12/Case
11 people are viewing this right now
Available on backorder
- Polyethersulfone (PES) membranes provide the fastest flow rates, the lowest protein binding and low extractables and are best for filtering cell culture media.
- 500 mL receiver bottles feature easy grip sides for improved handling.
- Additional storage bottles can be purchased to increase capacity.
- Bottle caps are supplied sterile and individually packaged.
- Angled hose connector simplifies vacuum line attachment.
- Individually packaged, sterile and nonpyrogenic.
- Each system has the membrane material and pore size printed on the unit and is color-coded by membrane type for easy product identification.
- Expiration date appears on the filter funnel and shipping boxes.
- Expiration date of the membrane is three years from the time the product is manufactured
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.