Corning® Spin-X® UF 500 µL Centrifugal Concentrator, 100,000 MWCO Membrane, 25/Case
23 people are viewing this right now
Available on backorder
orning Spin-X UF centrifugal concentrators offer a simple, one step procedure for concentrating or desalting proteins and other biomolecules with 90% or better recovery.
- The proprietary vertical membrane design and thin channel filtration chamber minimizes membrane fouling and provides fast, high speed concentrating, even with particle laden solutions.
- Integrated dead stop design eliminates risk of spinning to dryness; no respinning necessary
- Spin-X UF 500 for samples up to 500 µL
- Low binding polyethersulfone (PES) membranes are available with five molecular weight cut-offs (MWCO): 5,000, 10,000, 30,000, 50,000 and 100,000 to meet all of your concentrating needs. Choose an MWCO 1/2 to 1/3 smaller than the protein to be concentrated.
- The MWCO and graduations are printed right on the side of the concentrator tube to avoid mix-ups.
- Spin-X UF 500 concentrators require fixed angle rotors. Minimum rotor angle is 40º. Click on the technical literature tab above for Spin-X UF manuals, protocols and a selection and use guide. (See Corning Spin-X UF Applications listed below product details at-a-glance.)
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.