These PYREX® wide mouth bottles are designed for heavy duty storage as well as mixing and sampling. The extra wide mouth (69mm inner diameter) gives easier access for pouring and removing pastes, powders and larger items. They include a linerless, one-piece autoclavable orange polypropylene plug seal GLS80 threaded cap with a drip-free pouring ring.
Caution: DO NOT tighten caps immediately after autoclaving as the vacuum resulting from cooling can cause breakage.
- Neck opening is 5 times larger than on GL45 threaded bottles – much easier to add or remove powders and easier to clean
- High thermal shock resistance; useable in microwave ovens
- PYREX bottles can be sterilized by autoclaving or dry heat; polypropylene caps can be autoclaved
- Permanent white enamel graduations and marking spot
- Traceability Code for easier documentation
- PYREX Wide Mouth Round Media Storage Bottles are NOT recommended for vacuum Use.
|Qty./Pk||10 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||10 / Cs|
|Bottle Style||Media storage|
|Neck Style||Wide Mouth|
|Cap Style||Plug seal|
|Graduation Interval||100 mL (approx.)|
|Bottle Feature||Low actinic|
|Height||176 mm (approx.)|
|O.D.||86 mm (approx.)|
|Graduation Range||100 – 500 mL (approx.)|