Highly sensitive dye-based one-step RT-qPCR
SOLIScript® 1-step SolisGreen® Kit is an optimized solution for highly
sensitive real-time one-step RT-PCR (RT-qPCR) using intercalating
dye detection via the SYBR®/FAM fluorescence channel.
- cDNA synthesis and dye-based qPCR in one tube
- high specificity, sensitivity and yield
- reaction set-up and shippment without ice
- consistent results with low RNA input
- RNase inhibitor included in kit
- 250 rxn | 250 x 20 μl rxn
SOLIScript® 1-step SolisGreen® Kit is optimized for highly sensitive and accurate quantification of RNA targets by real-time one-step RT-PCR (RT-qPCR) using dsDNA-intercalating dye detection via the SYBR®/FAM fluorescence channel.
Compatible with ROX-independent and ROX-dependent qPCR cyclers (excluding high-ROX platforms).
The Kit comes in 3 tubes (including water) and contains all the components necessary (except RNA template and primers) to perform cDNA synthesis and qPCR in a single tube.
- Gene expression analysis and absolute quantification
- Pathogen detection and quantification
- Low-copy gene detection
- Gene knockdown validation
- miRNA profiling and quantification
- GMO characterization
Sample type: RNA
Product format: Reagent kit
No of tubes: three tubes
Detection type: Intercalating dye-based
Reference dye: reference dye based on ROX
Compatible qPCR cyclers: The Kit is compatible with ROX-independent and ROX-dependent qPCR platforms (excluding high-ROX machines, such as Applied Biosystems™ 5700, 7000, 7700, 7900HT, StepOne™, StepOnePlus™). Check Your cycler!
40x One-step SOLIScript® Mix: SOLIScript® Reverse Transcriptase, RiboGrip™ RNase Inhibitor
5x One-step SolisGreen® Mix: HOT FIREPol® DNA polymerase, dNTPs (dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dTTP), 12.5 mM MgCl2 (1x RT-qPCR solution – 2.5 mM MgCl2), SolisGreen® dsDNA-intercalating dye, passive reference dye based on ROX dye