Z326-K-E Hermle Universal Refrigerated Centrifuge (No Rotor), 230V
The Benchmark Scientific Z326KE Hermle Universal Refrigerated Centrifuge (No Rotor), 230V defines the term “universal”, with 17 available rotor options. Swinging bucket rotors and high speed angled rotors are available to accept tubes from 0.2ml up to 85ml, making the Z326-K-E suitable for nearly any laboratory application.
Despite an impressive capacity of up to 4 x 100ml (or 6 x 85ml), the Z326-K-E is surprisingly compact with both the standard air-cooled model and refrigerated model featuring a width of just over 15 inches.
Advanced microprocessor controls allow for instant rotor identification, which automatically converts the rotational speed to the relevant g-force (rcf), preventing the user from setting a speed above the capabilities of the installed rotor. In addition to retrieving saved programs, the easy to use front panel can adjust accel/decel rates, and change the end of run alarm tone.
- Truly Universal, 17 available rotor options
- Advanced programming with auto rotor recognition
- Available with refrigeration
- Swing out rotor for 8 x 50ml or 12 x 15ml
- Speed up to 18,000 rpm
- G-Force up to 23,542 x g
- Swing out capacity: 8 x 50 ml, 12 x 15 ml / 6 x microplates
- Angle rotor capacity: 44 x 1.5/2.0 ml / 6 x 50 ml / 30 x 15 ml
- Microprocessor control:
- Over-speed protection
- Automatic rotor identification
- Program Storage (99)
- Pre-Cool function
- Momentary spin button
- Imbalance detection
- Adjustable Accel/Decel
- Audible end of run alarm
- Maintenance free induction drive
- Motor driven safety lid-lock
- Quiet operation, less than 62 DB
- Splash proof display
- Powerful refrigeration
- Speed range: 200 to 18,000 rpm
- Max RCF: 23,542 x g
- Max capacity: 4 x 100 ml
- Timer: up to 99 hr, 59 min.
- Dimensions: 15.8 x 27.5 x 14.1 in. (40 x 70 x 36 cm)
- Weight: 132 lbs (60 kg)
- Electrical: 230V, 50/60Hz
- Power draw: 600W
- Temp range: -20° – 40° C
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.