JET ZEROTIP® Filter Tips 100μl,Natural,With Filter Tips ,extremely-low retention,Sterilized,Dnase/Rnase-free,Nonpyrogenic, 96/rack,10racks/box) pmt-252-100
JET ZEROTIP® Filter Tips are manufactured from super clear high-quality Polypropylene. The surfaces of the tips are produced through a special process. This process makes the tip inner surface become super hydrophobic, thus significantly reduces sample loss and provides substantially higher reproducibility when working with critical media.
JET ZEROTIP® Filter Tips are 100μl pipette tips that come with a filter for enhanced purity and accuracy. They are extremely-low retention, sterile, Dnase/Rnase-free, and nonpyrogenic. They are sold in packs of 96 racks, with 10 racks per box. The product code is PMT-252-100.
PMT-252-100 is a set of 960 pipette tips that are commonly used in scientific laboratories for precise liquid handling. Here are some more details about this product:
- Free of Nucleic Acids, Pyrogens/Endotoxins, PCR Inhibitors and Trace Metals
- 100μl Universal pipette tips
- Ideal for biological samples that contain detergents such as SDS, Tween Triton® -100 ect
- Low Retention Tips
- Tips with PP filter are also available
- Preferred accessories for most brand micropipettor
- Non-Pyrogenic & DNase/RNase-free
- Packaging: 96/rack,10racks/box
- 960 filter Tips
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.