100 mL Stripette™ Serological Pipets, Polystyrene, Individually Paper/Plastic Wrapped, Sterile, 10/Bag, 100/Case
14 people are viewing this right now
1 in stock
- Paper/plastic wrap allows easy opening by either pop-through or peel-apart techniques. It is also ideal for sterile tissue culture applications, especially while wearing latex gloves, as the wrap reduces static cling.
- Color-coding on paper allows easy size identification.
- Paper/plastic wrap allows full view
- Unique color-coded magnifying stripe for easier meniscus viewing.
- Sterile, individually wrapped, nonpyrogenic, DNase-/RNase-free, and Human DNA-free
- Accuracy within ± 2% at full volume
- Lot numbers printed on each pipet wrapper
- A unique antidrip tip reduce accidental drips and ensures accurate delivery
- Calibrated to deliver (TD-EX 20ºC) their contents with blowout.
|Qty./Pk||10 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||100 / Cs|
|Graduation Interval||1 mL|
|Color Coded Stripe||Aqua|
|Packaging||Individually wrapped paper-plastic|
|Length||348 mm (approx.)|
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.