Axygen® MotoPet® is a precise, motor powered, rechargeable pipet controller for volumes ranging from 0.5 mL to 100 mL. The unit has an ergonomic design and a highly efficient motor for fast aspiration and dispense of samples as large as 100 mL and full control and precision while dispensing volumes as small as 0.5 mL. It is compatible with both glass and plastic pipets.
Axygen® MotoPet® Pipet Controller is a handheld, battery-powered pipette controller designed for comfortable and accurate pipetting. It features a lightweight and ergonomic design with a soft grip handle for reduced hand fatigue during extended use. The pipet controller has a range of 1 to 100 mL and can be used with glass or plastic pipettes. The pipet controller comes with a charging stand and a replaceable hydrophobic filter to prevent liquid and aerosol contamination.
- Molded, lightweight handle for effortless pipetting even during extended use.
- Easily accessible switches allow you to choose the optimal operation mode depending on the volume and viscosity of the sample.
- PTFE filter prevents liquid from entering the unit and protects samples from cross-contamination.
- Digital display provides visual indication of battery condition, motor speed, and operating function.
- Pressure sensitive trigger buttons control rate of aspiration or dispensing.
- Aspiration speed can be set to HIGH or LOW to adjust for the volume of the pipet and viscosity of the liquid.
- Dispensing Modes: 2 (gravity and blow-out).
- Power Source: NiMH battery, up to 8 hours of continuous work
- Sterilization: Nosepiece, pipet holder, and filter are autoclavable.