Corning® 96-well EIA/RIA Clear Round Bottom Polystyrene Not Treated Microplate, 25 per Bag, without Lid, Nonsterile
10 people are viewing this right now
4 in stock
- Not treated (or medium binding) polystyrene surface is hydrophobic in nature and binds biomolecules through passive interactions
- Is suitable primarily for the immobilization of large molecules, such as antibodies, that have large hydrophobic regions that can interact with the surface
- Binding capacity of approximately 250 ng of mouse IgG/cm²
- EIA/RIA plates are tested on lot-to-lot basis and the certification results for each lot are made available upon request by contacting local Corning Life Sciences office
- Recommended working volume of up to 75 to 200 µL
- Conforms to standard microplate footprint and dimensions
- Without lids, lids supplied separately
- 100 / Cs
About the brand
Corning®, PYREX®, Costar®, Axygen®, Gosselin™ and Corning cellgro® brands make us a global leader in consumable glass and plastic laboratory tools for life science research. We continue to lead the way in innovation with the development and production of Corning® Epic® Technology for label-free detection, the HYPERFlask® Cell Culture Vessel for increased cell yields, novel surfaces such as Ultra-Low Attachment and the Corning® CellBIND® Surfaces for enhanced cell growth and assay performance, and our range of Axygen Maxymum Recovery® Tips and PCR products with ultra smooth surfaces.
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.