Corning® LSE™ Adapters for 10/15 mL Tubes in 50 mL Rotor
9 people are viewing this right now
2 in stock
This is an optional adapter for 10/15 mL tubes in 50 mL rotor, for use with Corning® LSE™ Compact Centrifuge.
Corning® LSE™ Adapters for 10/15 mL Tubes in 50 mL Rotor 480140 are laboratory accessories designed for use with Corning® LSE™ compact centrifuges. Here are some more details about this product:
- Design: The adapters are made of high-quality materials and are designed to hold 10 mL or 15 mL centrifuge tubes in a 50 mL rotor. The adapters are compatible with the Corning® LSE™ compact centrifuges, including the LSE™ Compact Centrifuge, the LSE™ Compact Centrifuge w/Timing, and the LSE™ Compact Centrifuge w/Digital Display.
- Compatibility: The adapters are compatible with a range of centrifuge tubes, including 10 mL and 15 mL tubes from Corning® and other manufacturers.
- Size: The adapters have a diameter of 30 mm and a height of 38 mm.
- Applications: The adapters are suitable for a wide range of laboratory applications, including sample preparation, cell culture, and microbiology.
- Maximum speed: The adapters have a maximum speed of 5,000 rpm, which provides efficient and rapid sample processing.
- Easy to install: The adapters are easy to install and remove from the rotor, allowing for quick and easy changes between tube sizes.
- Durable: The adapters are made of high-quality materials and are designed to withstand regular use in the laboratory.
|Qty./Pk||6 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||6 / Cs|
About the brand
Corning®, PYREX®, Costar®, Axygen®, Gosselin™ and Corning cellgro® brands make us a global leader in consumable glass and plastic laboratory tools for life science research. We continue to lead the way in innovation with the development and production of Corning® Epic® Technology for label-free detection, the HYPERFlask® Cell Culture Vessel for increased cell yields, novel surfaces such as Ultra-Low Attachment and the Corning® CellBIND® Surfaces for enhanced cell growth and assay performance, and our range of Axygen Maxymum Recovery® Tips and PCR products with ultra smooth surfaces.
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.