Corning® Matrigel® Basement Membrane Matrix, LDEV-free, 10 mL
Corning Matrigel matrix is a solubilized basement membrane preparation extracted from the Engelbreth-Holm-Swarm (EHS) mouse sarcoma, a tumor rich in extracellular matrix proteins, including Laminin (a major component), Collagen IV, heparan sulfate proteoglycans, entactin/nidogen, and a number of growth factors.
- Mouse colonies routinely screened for pathogens via Mouse Antibody Production (MAP) testing
- Extensive PCR testing is performed to screen for a number of pathogensTested and found negative for bacteria, fungi, and mycoplasma
- Protein concentrations determined by Lowry method
- Endotoxin units measured by Limulus Amoebocyte Lysate assay
- Matrigel Matrix gel stability tested for a period of 14 days at 37°C
- Biological activity determined for each lot using a neurite outgrowth assay.
Engelbreth-Holm-Swarm Mouse Tumor
Preparation and Storage
Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaws.
- Cell Growth and Differentiation
- Metabolism/Toxicology Studies
- Invasion Assays
- in vitro and in vivo Angiogenesis Assays
- in vivo Angiogenesis Studies and Augmentation of Tumors in Immunosuppressed Mice
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.