Costar® 12-well Clear TC-treated Multiple Well Plates, Bulk Pack, Sterile
Costar® 12-well Clear TC-treated Multiple Well Plates, Bulk Pack, Sterile 3512 are multi-well plates used for cell culture. They have a flat bottom and are treated with tissue culture (TC) surface treatment, which promotes cell attachment and growth. They are made of polystyrene and are bulk packed, with each case containing 100 plates. The plates are sterile and have individual packaging. They are designed for use in various cell-based assays, including cloning, cell proliferation, and cytotoxicity assays.
- Flat bottoms
- Nonreversible lids with condensation rings to reduce contamination
- Individual alphanumerical codes for well identification
- Uniform footprint for ease in stacking
- Treated for optimal cell attachment
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation
- 100 / Cs
|Qty./Pk||5 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||100 / Cs|
|Well Volume||6.9 mL|
|Cell Growth Area||3.8 cm² (approx.)|
|Recommended Medium Well Volume||0.76 – 1.14 mL|
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.