Falcon® 15 mL Polystyrene Centrifuge Tube, Conical Bottom, with Dome Seal Screw Cap, Sterile, 50/Rack, 500/Case
14 people are viewing this right now
10 in stock
Falcon® 15 mL polystyrene conical centrifuge tubes have a 1,800 RCF rating. The tubes come with polyethylene dome seal screw caps. These sterile tubes are packed 50 per rack and 500 per case. RNase/DNase-free.
- Approximate dimensions: 17mm O.D.; 120mm length
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation, noncytotoxic and nonpyrogenic
- Dark blue printed graduations and white writing patch
- Polyethylene dome-seal screw cap offers positive seal over full circumference
- Rack can be separated into two sections
|Qty./Pk||50 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||500 / Cs|
|Maximum RCF||1800 xg|
|Graduation Interval||0.5 mL|
|Cap Style||Dome seal screw cap|
About the brand
Known the world over for the popular “Falcon Tubes", the Falcon brand has set the standard for high quality disposable plasticware for more than 50 years. Falcon branded tubes, pipets and cell culture products are designed to advance research and are used in laboratories worldwide. Manufactured from advanced bioanalytical-grade resins and extensively tested, Falcon plasticware ensures high quality, consistent, reliable results.
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.