Falcon® 24-well Clear Flat Bottom TC-treated Multiwell Cell Culture Plate, with Lid, Sterile, 50/Case
24 people are viewing this right now
7 in stock
Falcon® 24-well Clear Flat Bottom TC-treated Polystyrene Multiwell Cell Culture Plate, with lid, individually wrapped, sterile, 50/case – Standard Tissue Culture
- Crystal-grade virgin polystyrene
- Standard tissue culture (TC)-treated
- Convenient, peel-open medical-style packaging for individual product presentation
- Individual trays are PET (Code 1) and recyclable
- Working volume of media is 0.8-1 mL
- Working volume of trypsin is 0.08-0.1 mL (Your lab protocol may call for another proteolytic enzyme.)
|Qty./Pk||1 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||50 / Cs|
|Cell Growth Area||1.9 cm²|
|Membrane Diameter||6.5 mm|
About the brand
Known the world over for the popular “Falcon Tubes", the Falcon brand has set the standard for high quality disposable plasticware for more than 50 years. Falcon branded tubes, pipets and cell culture products are designed to advance research and are used in laboratories worldwide. Manufactured from advanced bioanalytical-grade resins and extensively tested, Falcon plasticware ensures high quality, consistent, reliable results.
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.