Ideal for tissue culture usage or any non-toxic solution that requires aliquoted or aspirating/dispensing in a sterile environment. This nonpyrogenic pipet with10 mL overfill capacity is individually packed in Corning® Advantage™ all-plastic thermoformed package.
- Polystyrene, disposable pipets for tissue culture, bacteriological, and research applications
- Noncytotoxic, nonpyrogenicity tested to less than 0.1 EU/mL
- Negative graduations for extra capacity
- Reverse graduations (except 1 mL)
- Color-coded package and markings for ease of identification
- Polyester plug to help prevent overfill
- Accurate ±2% at full volume (excluding 1 and 2 mL)
Graduation alignment system
The pipet graduation alignment system is a fast and simple way to bring graduations to your line of sight. Simply pop open or peel back the top of the pipet package and line up the pipettor before completely removing the pipet from its wrapping. When you remove the pipet from its package, the graduations should face you every time.