Falcon® 60 mm TC-treated Easy-Grip Style Cell Culture Dish, 20/Pack, 500/Case, Sterile
20 people are viewing this right now
Available on backorder
Falcon® 60mm Cell culture Dish with Easy-Grip design, TC-treated polystyrene, 20/pack, 500/case, Sterile : Actual Dimensions – 52.10mm O.D. x 13.13mm
- Flat, optically clear polystyrene surfaces for distortion-free microscopic visualization of cells
- Uniform surface chemistry created by vacuum-gas plasma treatment promotes cell attachment
- Improved handling of small dishes with the unique Easy-Grip design
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation
- Packaged in peel-open, medical-style bags
- Crystal-grade virgin polystyrene
|Qty./Pk||20 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||500 / Cs|
|Dish Style||Easy Grip|
|Petri Dish Style||60 mm|
|Cell Growth Area||19.5 cm²|
|Recommended Medium Volume||6 – 7 mL|
About the brand
Known the world over for the popular “Falcon Tubes", the Falcon brand has set the standard for high quality disposable plasticware for more than 50 years. Falcon branded tubes, pipets and cell culture products are designed to advance research and are used in laboratories worldwide. Manufactured from advanced bioanalytical-grade resins and extensively tested, Falcon plasticware ensures high quality, consistent, reliable results.
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.