Lactose Anhydrous, 500 g
18 people are viewing this right now
Available on backorder
- A disaccharide sugar that is found most notably in milk and is formed from galactose and glucose.
- Extracted from sweet or sour whey.
- Hydrolyzed to glucose and galactose, and isomerised in alkaline solution to lactulose.
- Used as a carrier,binding agent and stabiliser of aromas and pharmaceutical products.
- Used in bakery goods for enhancing browning and reducing sweetness.
- Synonym: Lactosum anhydricum
- SPECIFIC ROTATION [a]D: 54.4 TO 55.9
- WATER: 1.0%
- LOSS ON DRYING: 0.5%
- RESIDUE ON IGNITION: 0.1%
- HEAVY METALS: 5 UG/G
- Appearance: White Solid
- Boiling Point : 667.9ï¿½‹C
- Density : 1.525 g/cm3
- IUPAC_Name: ƒÀ-D-galactopyranosyl-(1ï¿½¨4)-D-glucose
- Melting Point: 222.8ï¿½‹C
- RTECS Number: OD9625000
|Shelf life||:||10 years|
|Solubility||:||H2O: 50-100 mg/mL.|
About the brand
bioWORLD, is a division of GeneLinx International, Inc., USA established in 1993 with the mission to bring quality molecular tools, biological reagents and lab supplies for analytical labs, educational, and research institutions around the World. We specialize in products for the Life Sciences and Biotechnology industries with focus on bioAffinity reagents for protein purification and proteomics research. A large array of recombinant proteins and synthetic peptides are available. In addition, custom peptide synthesis and antibody production services are offered at a highly competitive prices.
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.