Cell Culture Plate
Cell Culture Plates are widely used for handling multiple samples in a single experiment during culture. SPL Life Sciences provides a wide range of multiwell plates from 6well to 384well plates for cell culturing purposes.
the SPL Cell Culture Plate, PS, 96 well, 85.4×127.6mm, Round Bottom, TC treated, Sterile, is a reliable and convenient tool for cell culture and related applications. The plate is designed to provide optimal conditions for cell attachment, proliferation, and differentiation, and it is compatible with most microplate readers and washers. Its sterile packaging ensures that it is free from any microbial contamination that could compromise the integrity of cell cultures.
- ▪ Designed to prevent cross contamination
▪ Effective gas exchange lid inner design
▪ Alphanumeric labeling
▪ Homogeneous cell culture
▪ 3 bottom types for 96well plates: Flat/Round/V-Bottom
▪ HTS (High-Throughput Screening) compatible for 96well and 384well plates
▪ USP guideline compliant (USP class VI tested)
▪ ANSI guideline compliant▪ Non – pyrogenic
▪ Non – cytotoxic
▪ DNase / RNase – free
▪ Human DNA – free