Axygen® 200µL Universal Fit Pipet Tip, Beveled, Hinged Racks, Yellow, Sterile, 96 Tips/Rack, 10 Racks/Pack, 5 Packs/Case
24 people are viewing this right now
9 in stock
Designed to fit a wide variety of single and multi-channel pipettes.
- Optimized tip bevel reduces sample hang-up, improves pipetting accuracy
- Maxymum recovery allows complete retrieval of precious samples, saves costly reagents
- Wide bore tips of orifice size: 0.062 in. (1.52mm) makes it ideal for pipetting viscous materials, genomic DNA or delicate cell cultures
- Graduation marks allow a visual confirmation of pipettor draw volume
- Presterilized tips are e-beam irradiated to prevent product degradation
- Clean-room manufacturing environment certifies products safe from RNase, DNase and pyrogen safe
|Qty./Pk||960 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||4800 / Cs|
|Volume Range||1 – 200 µL|
About the brand
Founded and incorporated in 1993, Axygen, Inc. is the leading global supplier of laboratory plastics for the research industry, including the pharmaceutical, biotech, and academia markets. It is headquartered in Union City, California in the San Francisco Bay Area. Presently, Axygen employs over 300 people worldwide. In September 2010, Axygen BioScience Inc. was acquired by Corning Incorporated and integrated into Corning’s Life Sciences segment. Axygen brand products are now part of the Corning Family of Brands.
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.