Axygen® Axypet® 20-200µL, 8 Channel Pipettor
27 people are viewing this right now
Available on backorder
Axygen Axypet pipettors combine high levels of accuracy and precision with design innovations to make pipetting more comfortable during prolonged periods of time.
- Thumb-friendly soft spring pipetting system reduces fatigue
- 3-year warranty
- Unique side EZIject button option reduces thumb movement*
- Finger-hook provides for a more relaxed grip
- Large ergonomic push button is easy on the thumb during contact
- Locking feature prevents accidental volume changes during pipetting procedures
- Each channel of the pipettor has an individual, precision piston assembly to ensure accuracy and reproducibility from one pipetting series to the next
- Tip manifold rotates 360°
- Shafts withdraw when pressed against a row of tips
- Each shaft moves independently, minimizing jamming of tips
- Micrometer is continuously adjustable for selection of whole or fractional volumes
- Accuracy (Min/Max): ±3.0/±1.0%
- Precision (Min/Max): ±1.5/±0.6%
About the brand
Founded and incorporated in 1993, Axygen, Inc. is the leading global supplier of laboratory plastics for the research industry, including the pharmaceutical, biotech, and academia markets. It is headquartered in Union City, California in the San Francisco Bay Area. Presently, Axygen employs over 300 people worldwide. In September 2010, Axygen BioScience Inc. was acquired by Corning Incorporated and integrated into Corning’s Life Sciences segment. Axygen brand products are now part of the Corning Family of Brands.
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.