Corning® 100 mm TC-treated Culture Dish
Corning® 100 mm TC-treated culture dish is a cell culture dish that is designed for the growth and maintenance of various types of adherent cells. The dish has a diameter of 100 mm and a surface area of 56.7 cm², providing ample space for cell growth and expansion.
The dish is made of high-quality borosilicate glass that is treated with a proprietary tissue culture (TC) surface treatment. This treatment renders the surface of the dish hydrophilic, which enhances cell attachment and spreading. The TC treatment also minimizes protein binding to the surface of the dish, which helps to maintain the biological activity of the cultured cells.
The Corning® 100 mm TC-treated culture dish is sterile and is supplied with a vented lid to promote gas exchange while minimizing the risk of contamination. The dish is also stackable, allowing for efficient use of incubator space.
- Approximate growth surface area is 55cm²
- Actual inside growth surface diameter is 83.8mm
- Height is 20mm
- Manufactured from optically-clear virgin polystyrene
- Treated for optimal cell attachment
- Sterilized by gamma radiation and nonpyrogenic
- Have stacking beads to aid in handling
- Supplied with vents to provide consistent gas exchange
|Qty./Pk||20 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||500 / Cs|
|Petri Dish Style||100 mm|
|Cell Growth Area||55 cm²|
|Recommended Medium Volume||11 – 16.5 mL|
|Diameter||83.8 mm (approx.)|
|Height||20 mm (approx.)|
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.