Corning® 150 mL Bottle Top Vacuum Filter, 0.45 µm Pore 13.6cm² CA Membrane, Fits 33 mm Diameter Necks, Sterile, 48/Case
22 people are viewing this right now
2 in stock
- Fits plastic or glass media bottles with 33mm neck sizes.
- Cellulose acetate (CA) membranes provide fast flow rates and low protein binding and are good for filtering cell culture media.
- Angled hose connector simplifies vacuum line attachment.
- Individually packaged, sterile and nonpyrogenic.
- Each system has the membrane material and pore size printed on the unit and is color-coded by membrane type for easy product identification.
- Expiration date appears on the filter funnel and shipping boxes.
- Expiration date of the membrane is three years from the time the product is manufactured.
- 48 / Cs
|Qty./Pk||1 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||48 / Cs|
|Filter Style||Vacuum bottle top|
|Funnel Capacity||150 mL|
|Membrane Material||Cellulose acetate|
|Membrane Pore Size||0.45 µm|
|Membrane Area||13.6 cm²|
|Neck Diameter||33 mm|
About the brand
Corning®, PYREX®, Costar®, Axygen®, Gosselin™ and Corning cellgro® brands make us a global leader in consumable glass and plastic laboratory tools for life science research. We continue to lead the way in innovation with the development and production of Corning® Epic® Technology for label-free detection, the HYPERFlask® Cell Culture Vessel for increased cell yields, novel surfaces such as Ultra-Low Attachment and the Corning® CellBIND® Surfaces for enhanced cell growth and assay performance, and our range of Axygen Maxymum Recovery® Tips and PCR products with ultra smooth surfaces.
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.