Corning® 96-well Clear Polystyrene High Bind Stripwell™ Strips, without Frame or Lid, Nonsterile are laboratory strips designed for use in a variety of applications, including ELISA, immunoassays, and protein binding assays.
Each strip contains 8 wells, for a total of 96 wells per strip, and is made from high-quality clear polystyrene material. The wells are designed with a high-binding surface that ensures maximum protein retention, making them ideal for applications that require high sensitivity and specificity.
- Used in a variety of laboratory assays
- Flat bottom strips are designed to easily break apart and may be used in an style strip holder that allows each individual well to be positioned back into the plate once broken
- High binding surface binds medium (>10kD) and large biomolecules that possess ionic groups and/or hydrophobic regions. Binding capacity is approximately 400 to 500ng IgG/cm². Ideal for immunoassays
- Recommended working volume of 75 to 200 µL
- 1X8 Strips fit only one way into the strip holder, eliminating the chance of misorientation
- 800 / Cs
|Qty./Pk||200 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||800 / Cs|
|Plate Format||96-well Stripwell|
|Plate Feature||8-well strips|
|Well Volume||360 µL|
|Recommended Working Volume||75-200 µL|
|Surface Treatment||High Bind|