Corning® 96-well Clear Polystyrene Not Treated Stripwell™ Microplate, 25 per Bag, without Lid, Nonsterile
22 people are viewing this right now
2 in stock
- May be used in a variety of laboratory assays
- Flat bottom strips are designed to easily break apart and are pre-assembled in an egg-crate style strip holder that allows each individual well to be positioned back into the plate once broken
- Not treated (or medium binding) polystyrene surface is hydrophobic in nature and binds biomolecules through passive interactions
- Is suitable primarily for the immobilization of large molecules, such as antibodies, that have large hydrophobic regions that can interact with the surface
- Untreated microplates have a binding capacity of approximately 100 to 200ng IgG/cm²
- Recommended working volume of 75 to 200 µL
- 1X8 Strips fit only one way into the strip holder, eliminating the chance of misorientation
About the brand
Corning®, PYREX®, Costar®, Axygen®, Gosselin™ and Corning cellgro® brands make us a global leader in consumable glass and plastic laboratory tools for life science research. We continue to lead the way in innovation with the development and production of Corning® Epic® Technology for label-free detection, the HYPERFlask® Cell Culture Vessel for increased cell yields, novel surfaces such as Ultra-Low Attachment and the Corning® CellBIND® Surfaces for enhanced cell growth and assay performance, and our range of Axygen Maxymum Recovery® Tips and PCR products with ultra smooth surfaces.
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.