Corning® LSE™ 6 x 5 mL Swing-Out Rotor 480138 is an accessory designed for use with Corning® LSE™ compact centrifuges. Here are some more details about this product:
- Design: The swing-out rotor is made of high-quality aluminum and is designed to hold up to six 5 mL centrifuge tubes. The rotor swings out horizontally from the centrifuge to allow for easy access to the tubes.
- Compatibility: The swing-out rotor is compatible with the Corning® LSE™ compact centrifuges, including the LSE™ Compact Centrifuge, the LSE™ Compact Centrifuge w/Timing, and the LSE™ Compact Centrifuge w/Digital Display.
- Size: The rotor has a diameter of 126 mm and a height of 70 mm.
- Applications: The swing-out rotor is suitable for a wide range of laboratory applications, including sample preparation, cell culture, and microbiology.
- Maximum speed: The rotor has a maximum speed of 3,500 rpm, which provides efficient and rapid sample processing.
- Easy to install: The swing-out rotor is easy to install and remove from the centrifuge, allowing for quick and easy rotor changes.
- Durable: The swing-out rotor is made of high-quality materials and is designed to withstand regular use in the laboratory.
- Compatibility with adapters: The rotor is compatible with a range of adapters, including 5 mL tube adapters and adapters for smaller centrifuge tubes.
This is an optional rotor for 6 x 5 mL tubes, for use with Corning® LSE™ Compact Centrifuge.
|Qty./Pk||1 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||1 / Cs|
|Stir Range||200 – 3500 rpm|