Corning® Thermowell™ 96-well Polycarbonate PCR Microplate, Model P, Nonsterile
28 people are viewing this right now
4 in stock
Manufactured from ultrathin polycarbonate for fast, consistent heat transfer. Corning™ Thermowell™ 96-Well Polycarbonate PCR Microplates are ideal for the polyerase chain reaction (PCR) method of DNA amplification.
- Low protein-binding surface prevents loss of sample
- For oil-free operation, use polyethylene or aluminum sealing tape in conjunction with heated-lid thermal cyclers; also accommodates silicone reusable sealing mat
- Withstands temperatures to 135°C without warping
- Various well shapes fit popular thermal cyclers
- Surface of DNA-BIND™ plate allows covalent attachment of ssDNA at 5« and 3« end
Standard 8 x 12 Applied Biosystems GeneAmp™ PCR System 9600b, Barnstead Thermolyne Amplitron II™, Techne™ Cyclogene, and Gene E with 96 x 0.2 mL block 96 Round 25/Cs. 25/Cs. Without Lid Clear Polycarbonate Non-sterile PCR 1/Pk. Clear
About the brand
Corning®, PYREX®, Costar®, Axygen®, Gosselin™ and Corning cellgro® brands make us a global leader in consumable glass and plastic laboratory tools for life science research. We continue to lead the way in innovation with the development and production of Corning® Epic® Technology for label-free detection, the HYPERFlask® Cell Culture Vessel for increased cell yields, novel surfaces such as Ultra-Low Attachment and the Corning® CellBIND® Surfaces for enhanced cell growth and assay performance, and our range of Axygen Maxymum Recovery® Tips and PCR products with ultra smooth surfaces.
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.