Costar® 6-well Clear Flat Bottom Ultra-Low Attachment Multiple Well Plates, Individually Wrapped, Sterile
Costar® 6-well Clear Flat Bottom Ultra-Low Attachment Multiple Well Plates are designed for use in cell culture and feature an ultra-low attachment surface that inhibits cell attachment, making it ideal for the growth of suspension and non-adherent cells. The plates are made of clear polystyrene and have a flat bottom design. Each well has a volume of 9.4 mL and the plates are sterile and individually wrapped.
- Ultra-Low Attachment Plates feature a covalently bound hydrogel layer that effectively inhibits cellular attachment
- Surface minimizes protein absorption, enzyme activation, and cellular activation
- Surface is non-cytotoxic, biologically inert, and nondegradable
- Nonreversible lids with condensation rings to reduce contamination
- Individual alphanumerical codes for well identification
- Uniform footprint for ease in stacking
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation and nonpyrogenic
- 24 / Cs
|Qty./Pk||1 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||24 / Cs|
|Well Volume||16.8 mL|
|Cell Growth Area||9.5 cm² (approx.)|
|Recommended Medium Well Volume||1.9 – 2.9 mL|
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.