* Allow all reagents to warm to room temperature for at least 30 minutes before opening.
* Pre-rinse the pipet tip with reagent, use fresh pipet tips for each sample, standard and reagent to avoid contamination.
* Unused wells must be kept desiccated at 4 degree C in the sealed bag provided.
* Mix Thoroughly is very important for the result. It is recommended using low frequency oscillator or slight hand shaking every 10 minutes.
* It is recommended that all samples and standards be assayed in duplicate or triplicate.