Falcon® 19 mL Round Bottom Polystyrene Test Tube, with Screw Cap, Sterile, Individually Wrapped, 500/Case
24 people are viewing this right now
2 in stock
Falcon® 16x150mm, 19 mL polystyrene round bottom test tubes have a 1,400 RCF rating. Each sterile tube comes with a screw cap and is individually packed, 500 per case. RNase/DNase-free.
- Widely used and referenced in laboratory protocols
- Dual position snap-cap prevents sample loss with ease of handling
- Sterile, nonpyrogenicity tested to less than 0.1 EU/mL (Cat. No. 352008 nonsterile)
The foundation for consistent research results
- Provide reliable containment of laboratory fluid samples
- Polystyrene tubes are best suited for procedures requiring high optical clarity
- Dual-position snap caps, heavier gauge walls, and unique construction provide a secure, positive seal
- Medical-style packaging materials
- 1,400 RCF rating (RCF claims refer to Relative Centrifugal Force measured in g-force for materials with a specific gravity of 1.0, used in an appropriate rotor with correct cushion and safety precautions. Tubes used with organic solvents at temperatures below 0°C may have lower RCF ratings.)
- Tube dimensions and volumes are approximate
|1400 x G|
|Individually wrapped, 500/Cs.|
About the brand
Known the world over for the popular “Falcon Tubes", the Falcon brand has set the standard for high quality disposable plasticware for more than 50 years. Falcon branded tubes, pipets and cell culture products are designed to advance research and are used in laboratories worldwide. Manufactured from advanced bioanalytical-grade resins and extensively tested, Falcon plasticware ensures high quality, consistent, reliable results.
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.