Falcon® 48-well Clear Flat Bottom TC-treated Cell Culture Plate, with Lid, Individually Wrapped, Sterile, 50/Case
19 people are viewing this right now
2 in stock
Flat bottom, with low evaporation lid. Individually wrapped, sterile, 50/case. Unique labyrinth lid, condensation rings, and deep-well design control contamination, reduce evaporation, and minimize edge effects.Reliable vacuum-gas plasma tissue culture treatment provides well-to-well and plate-to-plate consistency.
- Crystal-grade virgin polystyrene
- Standard tissue culture (TC)-treated
- Convenient, peel-open medical-style packaging for individual product presentation
- Individual trays are PET (Code 1) and recyclable
- Working volume of Media is 0.5-0.8 mL
- Working volume of Trypsin is 0.05-0.08 mL (Your lab protocol may call for another proteolytic enzyme.)
|Qty./Pk||1 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||50 / Cs|
|Cell Growth Area||0.75 cm²|
About the brand
Known the world over for the popular “Falcon Tubes", the Falcon brand has set the standard for high quality disposable plasticware for more than 50 years. Falcon branded tubes, pipets and cell culture products are designed to advance research and are used in laboratories worldwide. Manufactured from advanced bioanalytical-grade resins and extensively tested, Falcon plasticware ensures high quality, consistent, reliable results.
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.