Falcon® 5 mL Round Bottom Polystyrene Test Tube, with Snap Cap, Sterile, 125/Pack, 1000/Case
Constructed of optically clear polystyrene for easy viewing of sample. Corning™ Falcon™ Round-Bottom Polystyrene Tubes are widely used and referenced in laboratory protocols.
Falcon® 12x75mm, 5 mL polystyrene round bottom test tubes have a 1,400 RCF rating. These tubes come with polyethylene dual-position snap caps, which offer both vented and fully closed positions. The sterile tubes are sold 125 to a pack and 1,000 to a case. RNase/DNase-free.
- Widely used and referenced in laboratory protocols
- Dual position snap-cap prevents sample loss with ease of handling
- Sterile, nonpyrogenicity tested to less than 0.1 EU/mL (Cat. No. 352008 nonsterile)
The foundation for consistent research results
- Provide reliable containment of laboratory fluid samples
- Polystyrene tubes are best suited for procedures requiring high optical clarity
- Dual-position snap caps, heavier gauge walls, and unique construction provide a secure, positive seal
- Medical-style packaging materials
- 1,400 RCF rating (RCF claims refer to Relative Centrifugal Force measured in g-force for materials with a specific gravity of 1.0, used in an appropriate rotor with correct cushion and safety precautions. Tubes used with organic solvents at temperatures below 0°C may have lower RCF ratings.)
- Tube dimensions and volumes are approximate
|Dual position snap cap|
|1400 x G|
|Bag of 125, 1000/Cs.|
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.