Falcon® 60 mm TC-treated in vitro Fertilization (IVF) Dish
16 people are viewing this right now
Available on backorder
Falcon in vitro Fertilization (IVF) products are the first plasticware available that is sterile, nonpyrogenic and nonembryotoxic. These qualified products save you time and expense in complying with the College of American Pathologists (CAP) and American Fertility Society (AFS) recommended standards for IVF labs.
- Well Area: 21.29 cm² , Well Volume: 23.0 mL
- Nonembryotoxic, nonpyrogenic, and noncytotoxic
- Tissue culture-treated for a consistent hydrophilic surface
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation
- Packaged in peel-open, medical-style packaging – Multi-unit bags have reseal tabs
- 500 / Cs
About the brand
Known the world over for the popular “Falcon Tubes", the Falcon brand has set the standard for high quality disposable plasticware for more than 50 years. Falcon branded tubes, pipets and cell culture products are designed to advance research and are used in laboratories worldwide. Manufactured from advanced bioanalytical-grade resins and extensively tested, Falcon plasticware ensures high quality, consistent, reliable results.
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.