Falcon in vitro Fertilization (IVF) products are the first plasticware available that is sterile, nonpyrogenic and nonembryotoxic. These qualified products save you time and expense in complying with the College of American Pathologists (CAP) and American Fertility Society (AFS) recommended standards for IVF labs.
- Pre-tested plasticware for in vitro fertilization (IVF)
- CE marked to the Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC
- Manufactured in accordance with FDA Quality System Regulation
- US FDA-cleared Class II medical device
- Nonembryotoxic, Nonpyrogenic, Noncytotoxic
- Tissue culture (TC)-treated for a consistent hydrophilic surface
- Low-wall dish is not TC-treated (not wettable) for optimal media droplet consistency
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation (SAL 10-6)
- Flat dish bottoms for distortion-free optics
- Packaged in peel-open, medical-style packaging, Multi-unit bags have reseal tabs
Sterile Polystyrene 60 x 15 mm One-well Dish 20/Pk. TC-Treated 2.89 cm2 2.5 mL 20/pk, 500/cs 500/Cs.