Falcon® Cell Scrapers with 25 cm Handle and 3.0cm Blade, Sterile, Individually Packaged, 100/Case
24 people are viewing this right now
3 in stock
This Falcon® Cell Scraper is used with dishes and 75cm² flasks. Improved designs to both the 25cm handle and 3.0cm blade offer easier and superior scraping ability. Sterile, individually packaged, 100/case
- The improved Falcon Cell Scrapers have been thoughtfully designed to provide maximum accessibility to the growth surfaces in a variety of culture vessels
- Cross-ribbed polystyrene handle provides greater rigidity to ensure better control while scraping cells
- Flexibility of the joint between the blade and handle improves ease of access into the neck of a flask or roller bottle
- Highly compliant thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) blade pivots to provide multiple angles to remove cells from the entire growth surface
- Available in four sizes—choose the blade and handle length to best accommodate your needs
- Supplied individually in peel-open, medical-style packaging for sterile presentation
About the brand
Known the world over for the popular “Falcon Tubes", the Falcon brand has set the standard for high quality disposable plasticware for more than 50 years. Falcon branded tubes, pipets and cell culture products are designed to advance research and are used in laboratories worldwide. Manufactured from advanced bioanalytical-grade resins and extensively tested, Falcon plasticware ensures high quality, consistent, reliable results.
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.