25 mL Stripette™ Serological Pipets, Polystyrene, Individually Paper/Plastic Wrapped, Sterile, 25/Bag, 200/Case
23 people are viewing this right now
2 in stock
Paper/plastic wrap allows easy opening by either pop-through or peel-apart techniques. It is also ideal for sterile tissue culture applications, especially while wearing latex gloves, as the wrap reduces static cling.
- Color-coding on paper allows easy size identification.
- Paper/plastic wrap allows full view
- Unique color-coded magnifying stripe for easier meniscus viewing.
- Sterile, individually wrapped and nonpyrogenic and DNase-/RNase-free
- Accuracy within ± 2% at full volume
- Lot numbers printed on each pipet wrapper
- A unique antidrip tip reduce accidental drips and ensures accurate delivery
- Calibrated to deliver (TD-EX 20ºC) their contents with blowout.
|Qty./Pk||25 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||200 / Cs|
|Graduation Interval||0.2 mL|
|Negative Graduation||10 mL|
|Color Coded Stripe||Red|
|Packaging||Individually wrapped paper-plastic|
|Length||344 mm (approx.)|
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.