Avantgarde.Line incubators ensure stable and reliable incubation of microbiological cultures and guarantee reproducible results for routine tests in the laboratory – even high batch throughputs and with long-term operation. Avantgarde.Line BD models have natural convection ensuring rapid temperature equalisation after the door is opened. The BF models have forced convection via a fan. The APT.line™ pre-heating chamber technology gives homogeneous temperature distribution, excellent temperature uniformity and low fluctuation. Units up to 115 litres can be stacked on top of each other to save space. The units have 60 mm insulation which lowers energy consumption and increases performance. All models have a stainless steel chamber with an ergonomic door opening system.
- Controller with easy to read LCD, choice of languages: English, French or German
- USB port for recording data
- Electromechanical control of the exhaust air flap
- Integrated independent adjustable temperature safety device Class 3.1 (DIN 12880) with visual alarm, which protects the samples and the incubator
- Disinfection routine at 100 °C
- Inner door made from tempered safety glass