Maestro ZHT, 384-well impedance system with BioCore v4 chip technology, touchscreen real-time interface
Maestro ZHT, 384-well impedance system with BioCore v4 chip technology, touchscreen real-time interface, recording and data acquisition system, automated temperature and CO2 control, laptop computer, and AxIS Z software for acquisition and analysis. Accommodates Axion BioSystems’ 96 and 384-well CytoView-Z plates (SLAS compliant). 1 year warranty is included.
Taking care of the assay so you can focus on the science.
- High-throughput, continuous monitoring of your cells – Up to 384 simultaneous live recordings from your cells. The Maestro ZHT system performs noninvasive electrical measurements from the cultured cell population, circumventing the use of dyes/reporters that can perturb your cell model and confound results. Track activity over hours, days, and weeks from the same population of cells label-free and in real time.
- Precisely control the cells’ environment – There is no need for an additional cell culture incubator, saving valuable lab space and money. Maestro Z’s smart environmental chamber finely controls temperature and CO₂ while rejecting electrical noise and mechanical vibrations.
- Start your assay with the push of a button – “One button setup,” means temperature and CO₂ levels automatically adjust on plate docking. Plate usage is logged via an integrated plate barcode scanner for convenient experiment tracking.
- Review your results faster – The Impedance module with AxIS Z software provides a simplified approach to the setup, execution, and analysis of experiments.
- Achieve 21 CFR Part 11 compliance in GLP/GMP labs – Designed with clinical translation and a regulatory environment in mind, the optional GxP Impedance Module makes the assay easy to validate and fully auditable while maintaining many of the streamlined and user-friendly features of AxIS Z.
- Validate your assay for high throughput screening – A 384-well cytotoxicity assay using the Maestro ZHT was validated for high throughput screening, achieving high Z’ ( Z’=0.81, n=2 ) with no edge effects.
- Monitor your experiments from outside the lab – The Maestro Z App allows you to check in on your cells and experiment to ensure everything is running smoothly while you are away from the lab.
- Increase throughput with multiple Maestros – Continuously monitor multiple plates automatically and simultaneously with multiple Maestro support. Save space in your lab by controlling multiple Maestro systems using a single computer.
Cell-based assays are critical to evaluate human biology in vitro. Many cell-based assays, however, are limited to a single snapshot in time. These endpoint assays can miss important events in cell proliferation, death, and signaling. Axion BioSystems’ Maestro ZHT platform offers continuous, label-free, impedance-based monitoring of your cells. Reveal the detailed kinetics of cell signaling interactions, cytotoxicity, and a host of drug responses for a better biological understanding without the time- and cost-intensive process of repeating multiple endpoint assays.
The Maestro ZHT system is available with two software modules: Impedance and GxP Impedance. Select the software modules to match your assay needs:
Impedance – Track cell proliferation, morphology, and viability label-free and in real-time. Ideal for immuno-oncology, cytotoxicity, virology, cell migration, cell proliferation, GPCR assays, and many more.
GxP Impedance – Achieve FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliance in GMP/GLP labs with this version of the Impedance Software Module.
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.