PS300B 300 Volt Power Supply USED
11 people are viewing this right now
1 in stock
PS300B 300 Volt Power Supply is designed for most electrophoresis techniques. The small footprint, large handle, and simple operation makes the PS300B easy to set up and use in your lab. With the large, easy to read LED, simply set the constant parameter, set the timer (if desired), and push start.
- Constant voltage or constant current mode with automatic crossover
- 10 to 300 V, 4 to 500 mA, 90 W
- Four sets of 4 mm output jacks
- Ideal choice for most electrophoresis techniques
- Continuous runs or 999 minute timer
- Automatic recovery after power failure
- Open circuit detection
- Short circuit protection
Modes of Operation:
- Constant Voltage Mode—the power supply will attempt to maintain the user selected voltage by automatically adjusting the current flow
- Constant Current Mode—the power supply will attempt to maintain the user selected current flow by automatically adjusting the voltage supplied
- Automatic Crossover—when the constant parameter (voltage or current) cannot be maintained due to power supply operating limits the power supply automatically switches to maintaining the other parameter
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.