ST-180 PLUS CO2 INCUBATOR, 180L, WITH 3 SHELVES
23 people are viewing this right now
Available on backorder
- Precision temperature control, 6-sided heating
- Precise monitoring over CO2 with dual beam IR sensor
- Seamless, stainless-steel chamber
- Digital control of humidity percentage (PLUS models only
- With our unique and proprietary heat distribution technology, the Benchmark ST Series of CO2 incubators provide the highest levels of temperature accuracy with minimal fluctuation (within 0.1°C). The six-side heating system, in combination with a low speed internal fan, uniformly spreads air throughout the chamber (without air exchange from the external environment). The chamber walls are constructed of high grade (304) stainless-steel, and all
corners are rounded, preventing the accumulation of dirt/debris.For added security, all models feature an internal alarm to alert the user if the CO2 percentage changes, or the temperature fluctuates by more than 1°C from the set point. In addition, a “quick-cal” calibration button allows for quickly adjusting the chamber temperature to match that of a properly calibrated external thermometer.Two series (standard and PLUS) are each available in 45L and 180L chamber sizes. PLUS models include advanced programming for high heat decontamination (at 125°C), a unique split inner glass door for access to the chamber without exposing it fully to the external environment and programmable humidity percentage, up to 95%.
Temperature Range: Ambient 5° to 60°C Temperature Increments: 0.1°C Temperature Uniformity: ± 0.4°C* Temperature Stability: 0.1°C Temperature Accuracy: 0.1°C CO2 Range: 0 to 20% CO2 Increment: 0.1% CO2 Accuracy: ± 0.1% CO2 Sensor: Dual Beam IR Chamber Dimensions (45L): 13.2 x 14.2 x 15.4 in. / 33.5 x 36.1 x 39.2 cm Chamber Dimensions (180L): 18.7 x 20.8 x 28 in. / 47.3 x 52.8 x 71 cm Chamber Volume: 45L / 180L Chamber Material: Stainless Steel (316) Exterior Dimensions (180L): 16.5 x 18.3 x 21.8 in. / 42 x 46.5 x 55.3 cm Weight (45L): 77 lbs / 35 kg Weight (180L): 172 lbs / 78 kg Electrical: 120V or 230V 50-60Hz (350W) Warranty: 2 years PLUS Models Only Hight Heat Decon: 125°C for 8 hours Humidity Control: Up to 95% Split Inner Door Compartments: 45L: 2 / 180L: 6
About the brand
Headquartered in Sayerville, NJ, Benchmark Scientific is a well-known provider of high quality and economical lab equipment ranging from benchtop centrifuges, incubators, thermal cyclers, autoclaves, vortex mixers, and homogenizers to name a few. With innovative solutions engineered to boost not just lab efficiency and safety but also results, Benchmark Scientific makes way for improved productivity of various life science research centers, molecular laboratories, clinical facilities, and universities.
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.