Axygen® 2.0 mL MaxyClear Snaplock Microcentrifuge Tube, Polypropylene, Clear, Nonsterile, 500 Tubes/Pack, 10 Packs/Case
21 people are viewing this right now
7 in stock
Axygen MaxyClear microcentrifuge tubes are available in a variety of colors. Axygen Maxymum Recovery™ surface and sterile options are also available. SnapLock microcentrifuge tubes have frosted cap surfaces and frosted side panels, ideal for labeling. Each cap features a piercing port in the center of the cap. Microcentrifuge tubes with no caps are available for some sizes.
- 0.6 mL, 1.5 mL, and 2.0 mL clear microcentrifuge tubes are boil proof. Colored tubes are not boil-proof.
- Co-polymer tubes offer exceptional strength and chemical resistance. Not to be autocalvable or boil-proof.
- Clear microcentrifuge tubes are boil-proof. Colored tubes are not boil-proof.
- Maximum G-force is 14,000 RCF.
- RNase-/DNase-free and nonpyrogenic
- Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10−6
- Color – Assorted: Each pack contains a mixture of blue, green, violet, orange, red, and yellow.
- Clear microcentrifuge tubes are boil-proof. Colored tubes are not boil-p
|500 Tubes/Pk., 10 Packs/Cs.|
|RNase, DNase, pyrogen-free|
|0.1 to 2 mL|
About the brand
Founded and incorporated in 1993, Axygen, Inc. is the leading global supplier of laboratory plastics for the research industry, including the pharmaceutical, biotech, and academia markets. It is headquartered in Union City, California in the San Francisco Bay Area. Presently, Axygen employs over 300 people worldwide. In September 2010, Axygen BioScience Inc. was acquired by Corning Incorporated and integrated into Corning’s Life Sciences segment. Axygen brand products are now part of the Corning Family of Brands.
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.