Axygen MaxyClear microcentrifuge tubes are available in a variety of colors. Axygen Maxymum Recovery™ surface and sterile options are also available. SnapLock microcentrifuge tubes have frosted cap surfaces and frosted side panels, ideal for labeling. Each cap features a piercing port in the center of the cap. Microcentrifuge tubes with no caps are available for some sizes.
- 0.6 mL, 1.5 mL, and 2.0 mL clear microcentrifuge tubes are boil proof. Colored tubes are not boil-proof.
- Co-polymer tubes offer exceptional strength and chemical resistance. Not to be autocalvable or boil-proof.
- Clear microcentrifuge tubes are boil-proof. Colored tubes are not boil-proof.
- Maximum G-force is 14,000 RCF.
- RNase-/DNase-free and nonpyrogenic
- Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10−6
- Color – Assorted: Each pack contains a mixture of blue, green, violet, orange, red, and yellow.
- Clear microcentrifuge tubes are boil-proof. Colored tubes are not boil-p
|500 Tubes/Pk., 10 Packs/Cs.|
|RNase, DNase, pyrogen-free|
|0.1 to 2 mL|