Corning® 100 mm Not TC-treated Culture Dish
Corning® 100 mm Not TC-treated Culture Dish is a laboratory tool used for cell culture applications. It has a diameter of 100 mm and is not treated for cell attachment. The dish is made of high-quality polystyrene and is designed for optimal gas exchange. It is non-pyrogenic and non-cytotoxic, and is sterilized by gamma radiation. The dish is often used in cell culture experiments and is suitable for a variety of applications, including viral isolation, bacterial culture, and cloning. The dish is sold individually or in bulk packs and is compatible with a variety of instruments and equipment used in cell culture.
- Approximate growth surface area is 55 cm²
- Actual inside growth surface diameter is 80.5mm
- Height is 20mm
- Manufactured from optically-clear virgin polystyrene
- Not treated for cell attachment, for applications where cell attachment is not desired
- Sterilized by gamma radiation and nonpyrogenic
- Have stacking beads to aid in handling
- Supplied with vents to provide consistent gas exchange
- 500 / Cs
|Qty./Pk||20 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||500 / Cs|
|Petri Dish Style||100 mm|
|Surface Treatment||Not Treated|
|Cell Growth Area||55 cm²|
|Recommended Medium Volume||11 – 16.5 mL|
|Diameter||80.5 mm (approx.)|
|Height||20 mm (approx.)|
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.