Corning® 96-well Clear V-Bottom Polystyrene Not Treated Microplate, 25 per Bag, without Lid, Nonsterile
16 people are viewing this right now
1 in stock
- Not treated (or medium binding) polystyrene surface is hydrophobic in nature and binds biomolecules through passive interactions
- Is suitable primarily for the immobilization of large molecules, such as antibodies, that have large hydrophobic regions that can interact with the surface
- Untreated microplates have a binding capacity of approximately 100 to 200ng IgG/cm²
- Without lids, lids supplied separately
- Total volume is 320 µL; recommended working volume of up to 75 to 200 µL
- Conforms to standard microplate footprint and dimensions
- 100 / Cs
|Qty./Pk||25 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||100 / Cs|
|Well Bottom Color||Clear|
|Well Volume||320 µL|
|Recommended Working Volume||75-200 µL|
|Surface Treatment||Not Treated|
About the brand
Corning®, PYREX®, Costar®, Axygen®, Gosselin™ and Corning cellgro® brands make us a global leader in consumable glass and plastic laboratory tools for life science research. We continue to lead the way in innovation with the development and production of Corning® Epic® Technology for label-free detection, the HYPERFlask® Cell Culture Vessel for increased cell yields, novel surfaces such as Ultra-Low Attachment and the Corning® CellBIND® Surfaces for enhanced cell growth and assay performance, and our range of Axygen Maxymum Recovery® Tips and PCR products with ultra smooth surfaces.
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.