RayBio® COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) Human Antibody Detection Kit (Indirect ELISA method) for the quantitative measurement of human IgG antibody against SARS-CoV-2 in serum, saliva, dried blood samples, or plasma. For blood and saliva sample types, RayBiotech offers PanoHealth® sample collection kits. This Product is for Research Use Only. Not for use in in vitro diagnostics.
Number of Targets Detected:
Compatible Sample Types:
- Dried Blood
Method of Detection:
- SARS-CoV-2 N-protein coated 96-well microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Positive Control
- Biotinylated Anti-Human IgG
- HRP-Streptavidin concentrate
- TMB One-Step Substrate
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diluent
- 5X Sample Diluent
- 1X PBS (DBS version)
- Tween-20 (DBS version)
- Protease Inhibitor Cocktail (DBS version)
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450 nm
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 µl to 1 ml volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 ml pipettes for reagent preparation
- 100 ml and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare standard and sample dilutions
- Absorbent paper
- Distilled or deionized water
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed.
- Add 100 µl positive control or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hour at room temperature.
- Add 100 μl prepared Biotinylated Anti-Human IgG Antibody into each well. Incubate 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Add 100 μl prepared HRP-Streptavidin solution to each well. Incubate 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Add 100 µl TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well. Incubate 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Add 50 µl Stop Solution to each well. Read at 450 nm immediately.
This product is furnished for LABORATORY RESEARCH USE ONLY.
Not for diagnostic or therapeutic use.