Flexible cDNA synthesis kit with fast and robust FIREScript® Reverse Transcriptase
Genetically modified MMLV-based reverse transcriptase with increased
thermostability and improved performance at elevated temperatures
- high specificity and yield
- wide reaction temperature from 37°C to 60°C
- fast 15 min reaction time
- a flexible 7-vial kit with all reaction components
- RNase inhibitor and water included
- reaction set-up and shipment without ice
FIREScript® Reverse Transcriptase (RT) is a genetically engineered MMLV (Moloney Murine Leukemia Virus) based Reverse Transcriptase.
This is an RNA‐directed DNA polymerase that can synthesize a complementary DNA strand from ssRNA or ssDNA and is active over a broad range of reaction temperatures from 37°C to 60°C.
FIREScript® RT is a robust enzyme for RNA detection and has enhanced stability at room temperature with no activity loss for up to 1 month. This RT contains a functional RNase H domain which can increase the sensitivity of RT‐qPCR (quantitative reverse transcription PCR).
- First-strand cDNA synthesis
- FIREScript® Reverse Transcriptase (200 U/μl)
- RiboGrip RNase inhibitor (40 U/μl)
- 10x RT Reaction Buffer with DTT (500 mM Tris-HCl pH 8.3, 500 mM KCl, 30 mM MgCl2, 100 mM DTT)
- Oligo (dT) Primer (100 μM)
- Random Primers (100 μM)
- dNTP MIX (20 mM of each)
- Water, nuclease free