Dried and aliquoted PreMix Kit of i-StarTaq™ DNA Polymerase with high specificity with hot-start to reduce nonspecific amplification
- • Dried & aliquoted PreMix, All-in-one products
– All the reagents required for the reaction are in dried pellet in one tube
– Immediate PCR by adding template and primer
– Gel loading electrophoresis is possible because it contains loading dye
- • Excellent product stability and reproducibility
– Excellent reproducibility with dried & aliquoted PreMix by ALHP system
– Excellent stability due to oxidation and moisture prevention by vacuum compression manufacturing method
- • High specificity and accuracy with hot-start function
- • High-purity Hot-start Taq DNA Polymerase
- • Highly reproducible results
- • Applicable to general PCR, RT-PCR, multiplex PCR and DNA discrimination by PCR (VNTR, STR, RAPD)
- • Applicable to DNA from cloned DNA to human genomic DNA
Maxime™ PCR PreMix Kit (i-StarTaq™) contains all components (dNTP mixture, reaction buffer, etc.) necessary for PCR reaction including i-StarTaq™ DNA Polymerase in each PCR tube by ALHP system. Because it is in the state, it can remarkably reduce the experimental error to pipetting between the experimenter, and it has excellent reproducibility. It is a product with excellent stability of activity due to the oxidation and moisture prevention of main components in the product by vacuum compression manufacturing method . In addition, this product can perform PCR by adding template DNA, primer set and D.W only, and it can contain gel loading buffer.
The i-StarTaq™ DNA Polymerase used in this product implements a chemical-based hot-start function that is not antibody-based. It reduces nonspecific amplification and improves specificity and accuracy.
- 01Pathogen detection
- 02Genomic DNA PCR
- 03Hot-start PCR
- 04Real-time PCR
- 05High GC rich, repeat region PCR
- 06T/A vector cloning
- 07LOH or MSI analysis related PCR, etc.
|Maxime™ PCR PreMix Kit(i-StarTaq, for 20 μl rxn)||96 tubes||480 tubes|
comparison amplification efficiency with i-StarTaqTM DNA Polymerase
Lane M, 100 bp DNA Marker; lane NC, Negative control; lane 1, 100 ng gDNA, Lane 2, 50 ng gDNA; lane 3, 25 ng gDNA; lane 4, 12.5 ng gDNA; Lane 5, 6.25 ng gDNA; lane 6, 3.125 ng gDNA; lane 7, 1.5625 ng gDNA
Sensitivity comparison test
MaximeTM PCR PreMix Kit (i-StarTaqTM) for the hot-start function and the sensitivity test. K562 genomic DNA was diluted by concentration and PCR was performed with a 161 bp primer. As shown in the results, the results are equivalent to those of other products.
Lane M, 100 bp DNA Marker; lane N, Negative control; lane 1, 200 ng gDNA, Lane 2, 100 ng gDNA; lane 3, 50 ng gDNA; lane 4, 25 ng gDNA;
Lane 5, 12.5 ng gDNA; lane 6, 6.25 ng gDNA; lane 7, 3.125 ng gDNA