These VWR pipette tips are designed for precise liquid transfer.
- Fully autoclavable to 121 °C
- Colour-coded racks for easy volume identification
- Tips with PP filter are also available
- DNase-/RNase-free and non-pyrogenic
- Every rack or case is printed with a batch number for traceability
- Sterile tips are sterilized by irradiation SAL 10⁻⁶ (ISO 11137)
- Shelf Life: 3 years after month of production
VWR® Universal low retention pipet tips repel liquid by creating a hydrophobic surface on the inside of the tip increasing your accuracy and data quality.
- Compatible with the widest range of pipets
- Maximizes sample recovery with low binding resin and a fine point design
- Improves ergonomics by reducing the force required to attach and eject a tip
- Autoclavable at 15 psi, 122 °C for 15 minutes
- Manufactured under an ISO 9001 quality management system
VWR® tips use a low retention resin that is up to ten times more hydrophobic than other polypropylene pipet tips, enabling viscous samples like protein and DNA solutions to dispense easily without collecting inside the tip.
Certifications: Certified RNase-, DNase-, endotoxin-, metal-, and human DNA-free.
Certifications: Manufactured in a class 100 000 room environment under ISO 13485 and ISO 9001 quality management system.