Manufactured from a strong nylon mesh with evenly spaced mesh pores, these cell strainers are sterile, easy to use devices for quickly isolating primary cells to consistently obtain a uniform single-cell suspension from tissues. Designed to protect valuable flow cytometry and cell sorting instrumentation by reliably removing clumps and debris from cell suspensions and clinical samples prior to analysis.
- Available in three mesh sizes with different colours for easy identification
- Extended lip on the strainer enables aseptic handling with forceps
- Ready to use, sterilised by electron beam irradiation
- Individually wrapped
- Fit into most 50 ml conical tubes
- Free from DNase and RNase, non pyrogenic
ISO 9001, ISO 13485